Cost of living comparison between Accra, Ghana and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 130.127 SYP / GHS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 264% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,423,395 £ (GH₵10,939) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)