Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Abuja have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.698 SYP / NGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 231% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,241,601 £ (731,279 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)