Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Abuja have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.635 SYP / NGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 200% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,220,572 £ (746,593 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)