Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43605 SYP / IQD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 198% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 547,501 £ (1,255,580 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)