Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 554%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,395 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.211 SYP / AED *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 358% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 925,481 £ (Dirham 6,601) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)