Cost of living comparison between Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,175 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 140.784 SYP / AED *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 395% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,933,123 £ (Dirham 13,731) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)