Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.970 SYP / XOF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 40% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 280,605 £ (289,350 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)