Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 310%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.833 SYP / XOF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 283% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,435,099 £ (1,721,796 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (36 minutes ago)