Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 333%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.905 SYP / XOF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 295% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 822,571 £ (908,856 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 208,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)