Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Abadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 91% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 387,830 £ (﷼ 28,022,757) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)