Cost of living comparison between Aarhus, Denmark and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.628 SYP / DKK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 345% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,809,184 £ (kr23,922) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 76,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)