Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 645%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.865 SYP / DKK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 331% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 788,002 £ (kr9,745) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (29 minutes ago)