Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 4.004 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 20% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,889₴ (元1,471) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)