Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 4.155 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 20% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,363₴ (元1,532) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)