Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 14.819 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 82% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,813₴ (460KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)