Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,244₴ (﷼ 5,079,158) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)