Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.720 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,093₴ (789 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)