Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01923 UAH / MMK
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 90% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,909₴ (463,244 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)