Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 3.995 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 9% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,218₴ (元1,306) in Xiangfan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 48,800 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bergen costs kr 380,000 (about 1 hour ago)