Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2014. Exchange rate: 3.817 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 15% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,630₴ (元1,475) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)