Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,663 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.901 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,441₴ (933 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)