Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.035 UAH / NAD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 33% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,981₴ (2,448 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)