Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.092 UAH / NAD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 30% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,740₴ (3,221 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)