Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.976 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,089₴ (873 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)