Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.712 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,397₴ (655 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (43 minutes ago)