Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00939 UAH / COP
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 39% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,226₴ (COL$556,520) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)