Cost of living comparison between Velikiy Novgorod, Russia and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41049 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,064₴ (руб 7,465) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)