Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.029 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 78% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,438₴ (1,465 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (less than a minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)