Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.246 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,442₴ (2,601 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)