Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45149 UAH / INR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 21% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,576₴ (₨12,350) in Varanasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)