Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.485 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 46% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,547₴ (€160) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (32 minutes ago)