Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.184 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,789₴ (4,890 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)