Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01102 UAH / MNT
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 25% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,893₴ (353,231 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)