Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01110 UAH / MNT
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 28% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,775₴ (610,150 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (26 minutes ago)