Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01084 UAH / MNT
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 22% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,223₴ (573,943 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (43 minutes ago)