Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.680 UAH / TMT
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 134% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,842₴ (761 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)