Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.796 UAH / TND
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 11% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,897₴ (500 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (34 minutes ago)