Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23976 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,527₴ (¥31,392) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)