Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23456 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,786₴ (¥33,193) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)