Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.117 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 110% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,569₴ (kr 2,107) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)