Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.151 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 104% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,380₴ (kr 2,025) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)