Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.221 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 82% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,121₴ (kr 2,831) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (14 minutes ago)