Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.765 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 49% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,713₴ (358 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)