Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.879 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 52% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,757₴ (252 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)