Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01904 UAH / LBP
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 43% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,600₴ (346,695 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)