Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.234 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,649₴ (781TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)