Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.607 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,284₴ (942TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)