Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00073 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,264₴ (﷼ 7,245,298) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)