Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00062 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,082₴ (﷼ 8,192,289) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)