Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00062 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,086₴ (﷼ 8,139,792) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (33 minutes ago)