Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,311₴ (﷼ 5,403,606) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)