Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.22873 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 10% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,368₴ (23,469 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)