Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.373 UAH / MDL
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 4% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,255₴ (2,371 Leu) in Tiraspol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)