Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24917 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 16% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,925₴ (23,779 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)