Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25166 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 16% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,329₴ (21,176 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)