Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22126 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 17% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,992₴ (27,080 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)