Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.565 UAH / RON
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,215₴ (794 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)