Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.825 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 36% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,115₴ (元1,337) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)