Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.946 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 55% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,808₴ (元1,472) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)