Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40785 UAH / BTN
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 37% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,715₴ (16,465 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)