Cost of living comparison between Temuco, Chile and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03849 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,331₴ (CH$112,524) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)