Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.014 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,078₴ (R 3,018) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)