Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.075 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,528₴ (R 2,183) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)