Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,036 prices entered by 491 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00073 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,151₴ (﷼ 7,078,865) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)