Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,707 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,677₴ (﷼ 4,544,375) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)