Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,308 prices entered by 443 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,446₴ (﷼ 7,136,715) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)