Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00818 UAH / UZS *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 43% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,566₴ (436,046 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (21 minutes ago)