Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.903 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,298₴ ($b1,101) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)