Cost of living comparison between Tarija, Bolivia and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.732 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 2,854₴ ($b765) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)