Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.866 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,066₴ ($b1,569) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)