Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08002 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900₴ in Alchevs'k you would need to make just about 4,900₴ (61,238 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)