Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08286 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k you would need to make just about 2,500₴ (30,171 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)