Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.198 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 2,727₴ (S/. 333) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)