Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00062 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 27% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,965₴ (﷼ 9,602,501) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (44 minutes ago)