Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,801₴ (﷼ 6,210,012) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)