Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,531₴ (﷼ 6,907,327) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (36 minutes ago)