Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 2,724₴ (﷼ 3,331,794) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)