Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.937 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,656₴ (713 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)