Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02354 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,781₴ (₩160,641) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (44 minutes ago)